In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Windows Media Player WMP on Windows 10.
Windows Media Player 12 (WMP) is included in Windows 10 by default. Windows Media Player allows you to play video or audio files on your computer and on the Internet. With Windows Media Player, you can sync digital media files to a portable device, organize your digital media collection, shop online for digital media content, etc.
However, Windows Media Player is not the default app by default in Windows 10. This post will show you how to install Windows Media Player in Windows 10.
How to Download Windows Media Player 12 in Windows 10
1. Click on Start menu and select Settings.
2. Go to Apps > Apps & features, click on Optional features link under Apps & features on the right side.
3. Click on Add a feature in Manage optional features.
4. Scroll down in Manage optional features and select on Windows Media Player.
5. Click on Install button. Windows Media Player will be installed.
When finished, you can close Settings if you like.
Hope something helps you.