In this tutorial, we will guide you how to create a Windows 7 installation disk on a USB drive using the Windows 7 USB Download Tool. You can easily learn method Windows 7 USB install by below steps.
Windows 7 USB Download Tool
The Windows 7 USB Download tool will create a copy of your Windows 7 ISO file on a USB flash drive. To create a bootable USB flash drive, you need to download the ISO file and then run the Windows 7 USB tool. Now, you can install Windows 7 directly from your USB flash drive.
Things You’ll Need for Windows 7 USB tool:
- Windows 7 ISO file download. You look at this web-site.
- A USB flash drive of at least 4GB: you will create a bootable file from USB drive, copy the Windows ISO file onto your drive and then run the Windows USBDownload Tool.
Steps for Windows 7 USB Install
Step 1. First of all, you plug a USB flash drive into a computer, then Format USB as below image.
Step 2. You download and install the Windows 7 USB Download Tool click here now.
Step 3. Once file downloaded, you open it then click “Next” to continue the Setup Wizard.
Step 4. Click “Install” to begin the installation.
Step 5. Please wait 1-2 minutes while the Setup Wizard installs Windows 7USB Download Tool.
Step 6. Finally, you click “Finish” to exit the Setup Wizard.
Step 7. Now, you open the Windows 7 USB Download Tool from your program. You click “Browse” select your Windows 7 ISO file, then click “Next” to continue.
Step 8. From options, you choose “USB Device“.
Step 9. Click “Begin copying”
Step 10. After the process is completed the USB is now bootable.
As a result, you are ready to install Windows 7 from USB.
System requirements for Windows 7 USB tool
- 50MB of free space on your hard drive.
- 4GB removable USB flash drive.
- Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista.
- Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster (300 MHz is recommended).
If you see this article is useful for you, please like and share it. We hope you also share this guide with your friends and family over the social network so that they can also learn steps for Windows 7 USB Install. It’s also the best way to which you can let others support us! Thank you.