The Best Android Emulators For PC
Do you want to run Android emulator on your computer? There are a lot of different reasons why you should run Android emulators on your computer. As me, I want to use a keyboard and mouse on games.
Choosing the correct Android emulator for PC might become a difficult task because if not selected properly your computer running slow.
So, here we introduce you Top 5 Best Android Emulators For PC
Bluestack Android Emulator (Price: Free / $2/month)
Why should you download Bluestacks for PC?
- Bluestacks is ranked as the best emulator to emulate the android Applications.
- You only need login this software with their Google account to enable synchronization features.
- You can play most Android games well on your PC. It doesn’t use a lot of RAM.
- Easy to install and use.
Andy (Price: Free)
Andy is the best Android emulators available. It’s entirely free and it does work very well. Andy breaks down the barrier between desktop and mobile computing while keeping a user up to date with the latest Android OS feature upgrades.
Why should you choose Andy Android emulator for PC?
- You can easy download and install Android games and apps on your Windows PC or Mac
- It provides users with unlimited storage capacity, PC and Mac compatibility, and the freedom to play the most popular mobile games on a desktop.
- With the phone as a joystick, you will never have to sacrifice the multi-touch or gyro elements of gaming
- With Andy, you can receive a SnapChat phone picture on the street and see it on your desktop at home or even a Whatsapp message.
See also: Andy Android emulator.
Genymotion (Price: Free with paid options)
Genymotion is the best Android Emulators for app testing and presentation. There are more than 4.5M active users. You can easily develop, test android apps or android games running instantly at full speed on a variety of devices, and new and old Android versions.
Here are a few features that make Genymotion special.
- Genymotion is 100% compliant with Android APIs. It’s the perfect Android environment to build and test your apps or games.
- Vary your GPS location, network quality, or battery charge level without ever leaving your desk. You can even simulate phone calls or text to see how your app will react.
See also: Genymotion Android emulator.
droid4x (Price: Free)
droid4x is an interesting choice for a free Android emulator for PC. Droid4x is the best Android simulator ever. After download and install the Droid4X, you may have a virtual Android handset with PC’s configuration & performance. You may use the simulator to download the Android apps and Android games, and play them on a PC screen. Droid4X comprises the Windows version and Mac version.
See also: droid4x Android emulator.
Nox App Player (Price: Free)
Last we cannot fail to mention Nox App Player. Nox is the latest android simulator released recently. It has a lot of advanced features in it that let you use any kind of android applications. It’s also entirely free. You can download and install Nox app player for Windows 7/8/8.1 and windows 10.
Why should you choose Nox App Player for PC?
- Response speed of Nox App Player is very fast and the emulator never freezes
- This app player is designed based on Android 4.4.2 Kernel and it is compatible with AMD and X86.
- You can play all kinds of games on this emulator.
- Facebook Lite, File Manager, Camera apps are already installed.
- Shaking features are also available in this emulator.
- Browser and Google Play Store are also available on Nox Android emulator.
See also: Nox App Player.
As a result, we have shared “Top 5 Best Android Emulators For PC”. If you see this article, please like and share it. It’s also the best way to which you can let others support us. Thank you.