Getting Something went wrong Netflix error? Here’s how to fix it
To fix various PC problems, we recommend Restoro PC Repair Tool:
This software will fix common computer faults, protect you from file loss, malware, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To solve issues with your computer’s security and speed, click Repair All.
Netflix is a popular movie-streaming service that may be accessed through a computer or through an app. Netflix, on the other hand, sends out “Something went wrong” error messages to some consumers. These problem messages vary significantly, but when they occur, customers are unable to watch Netflix files. Netflix’s “Something went wrong” error messages may include the following:
- Oops, something went wrong. An unexpected error has occurred.
- Whoops, something went wrong (F1)
- Whoops, something went wrong… Unexpected error.
- Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.
The above error messages might display in both the Netflix browser and the Netflix app, and they have different codes. As a result, there are a number of different solutions for them. These are some of the possible remedies to the above-mentioned Something Went Wrong error messages.
How To Fix Something Went Wrong Netflix Error?
- Is Netflix Down?
- Clear the Browser’s Cache
- Reset the Browser
- Update the Browser
- Reinstall the Netflix App
- Add Netflix to Trusted Sites for Internet Explorer
- Reset Windows 10
1. Is Netflix Down?
First, see if Netflix is unavailable. Netflix doesn’t go down very often, however in 2018, there was a worldwide Netflix outage. The following error message was then returned by Netflix: Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later. It didn’t take long, though, for the regular service to resume.
Downdetector.com allows users to see if Netflix is down. In the search box on that site, type in the word “Netflix” and hit the Return key. This will take you to a page that will tell you whether Netflix is down or not. Users will have to wait for Netflix Inc. to restore service if Netflix.com is down.
2. Clear the Browser’s Cache
Whoops, something went wrong… Unexpected error Netflix’s message emphasizes the need for users to clear their browser data. As a result, cleaning the browser cache is one of the most effective fixes for that particular error message. Chrome users can clean their cache in the following way.
1. At the upper right of the window, click the Customize Google Chrome button.
2. To open the window presented directly, go to More tools > Clear browsing data.
3. The Advanced tab should be selected.
4. From the Time range drop-down menu, choose All time.
5. Check the option for Cached pictures and files.
6. Then, on the Clear data button, click.