Download Samsung Drivers For Windows 11/10/8/7
Samsung USB Driver is a special program that allows you to connect your Samsung smartphone to the computer via USB cable. It necessary is to install it on the computer to get a good connection with the Samsung device. If you ever were already looking for the Samsung USB Driver for Samsung Devices, the this post might be extremely useful to you actually.
Here the direct download link for the latest version Samsung USB Driver.
File name: Samsung USB Driver v220.127.116.11
Size: 19.61 MB
Last modified: April 13, 2021
Download Samsung USB Driver Now
A. Download the latest Samsung USB Driver from this source.
B. If it is a zip file, extract and unzip it using WinRAR.
C. Samsung USB Driver Supports PC – Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
D. Uninstall old previously installed USB Drivers for Samsung mobile.
E. Restart your computer after the installation.
How to install Samsung USB Driver on Windows 11/10/8/7
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to the installation of a downloaded Samsung file (Driver).
1. Connect your Samsung phone or tablets to computer or laptop via USB cable.
2. Now, enable USB Debugging mode on your Samsung phone. Go to the System Settings and go to Developer options then USB debugging tick enable it.
3. Navigate to, Samsung Mobile Driver Installer Folder and run file.
4. Click on the Install button to continue.
5. If you are prompted Windows can’t verify the publisher of this Samsung Mobile Driver software, select Install this driver software anyway in the Windows Security dialog box.
6. The Samsung USB Driver will be installed on your PC computer automatically.
7. Finally will be shown installation success.
8. Samsung USB Driver ready to use.
Now, you can connect your Samsung Android device to your computer’s or Laptop USB port.
In this video, we are gonna show you how to download and install drivers for all Samsung Mobile:
That’s about it.