How to Download & Install Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Android Emulator in Windows 11/10/8/7
1. Visit to https://developer.samsung.com/remote-test-lab. Click on Get Started.
Please note: You need to sign in to your Samsung account. If you’ve already have a Samsung account, click on Sign in. If you don’t have an account yet, tap Sign up with Google ID or Create account and follow the onscreen instructions.
2. Find Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, select Android option and select your Samsung device emulator. When you select, you can just click on Reserve for 15-30 minutes. Click on Start.
Before you start using this, you need to install Java Runtime on your Windows because the emulator is running on Java script.
3. After that, click on Start button to download Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 emulator.
4. Once the download is completed, double click on the installation file to install. Follow the tutorial to guide you through the process.
5. Choose your language . Click OK.
Now you can use Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 emulator on your PC or laptop.
In this video, we are gonna show you how to install Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Android emulator:
That’s about it.