In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Remix OS Player on Windows 10 PC or Laptop.
Let me explain first what is Remix OS Player?
Remix OS Player is a powerful and free Android games emulator for Windows computer that offers the most immersive Android experience on a PC. As a tool already used by developers to test Android apps and games on PC, its cutting edge performance provides you uncompromising compatibility and the smoothest emulator experience.
Android has a wide range of games available on the Google Play Store all of which can be played on Remix OS, such as or including Free Fire, PUBG Mobile, and Among Us on their PCs.
Let’s have a look on how to download and install Remix OS Player on Windows 10 PC now.
How To Download and install Remix OS Player in Windows 10/8/7
1. Remix OS Player is absolutely a free program. Click this source to download Remix OS Player for PC.
2. Once the file is downloaded, browse to the folder that contains the “RemixOSPlayerPackage-release _version.exe” file. Double click on it and extract files to a preferred location.
3. Run Remix OS player from desktop shortcut.
4. Select “Advanced settings” if you want customize RAM, CPU and Display settings. Click Start.
Remix OS Player will take a while till it gets you to the setup screen.
5. First, it will ask you to choose a language, choose your desired language and click Proceed.
6. After that, it will ask you to agree to the user agreement. Click Agree and proceed. Follow on-screen instructions.
Now it will take you to the Remix OS Player home screen.
How To Activate the Google Play store in Remix OS Player?
The Android Remix OS Player emulator is compatible with all Android apps. To install, you need to activate the Google Play store on your computer.
Click on the icon in the lower left corner of the desktop, which is H- shaped, and select the Play Activator icon.
Click Yes, Let’s Activate! And then login with your Google account to begin access the Play Store.
From now on, you can download, update and play any Android apps or games on a Windows PC.
System Requirements for Remix OS Player Android Emulator
To install Remix OS Player, your PC/laptop must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
- Intel Core i3 processor (Recommended Core i5 or Core i7). Does not work with AMD processors.
- 4GB of system memory.
- 8GB Storage (Recommended 16GB).
- The Virtualization Technology feature enabled in the system’s BIOS.
In this video, we will show you how to download and install Remix OS Player on Windows 10 PC:
Hope something helps you.