Realtek HD Audio Manager is one of the most user-friendly audio drivers which provides high-quality DTS, Surround Sound, Dolby.
This driver software enables users to use different speaker configurations, offering Quadraphonic, Stereo, and 5.1 Speaker support.
Main Features of Realtek High Definition Audio Manager For Windows 10:
When you install this driver on your computer, you are provided with Realtek HD Audio Manager. Right-clicking the orange sound icon in the bottom right corner of the desktop expands multiple options. From here, you are able to access to all the sound tools you’ll need: Sound Manager, Audio Devices, Sound Recorder, System Sound Events, Windows Media Player and Sound Recorder.
– Speaker Configuration: The Speaker Configuration tab contains an animation showing all the speakers connected to the system. From this tab, you can choose between 5.1 Speaker, Stereo and Quadraphonic, if you have the available setup. What’s more, you can also choose which speakers they would like to enable/disable by checking/un-checking respective speaker’s boxes.
– Room Correction: There is a Room Correction tab allowing you to manually adjust each speaker’s volume individually.
– Default Format: The Default Format tab provides the ability to change the audio adapter‘s functioning sound quality.
– The Microphone tab allows the you to adjust the microphone volume and perform an actual test for your device. You also get additional instruments, such as Acoustic Echo Cancellation or Noise Suppression.
– A volume control section and a sound test button are available as well in the Speakers tab.
You may also like: How To Fix Realtek HD Audio Manager not showing in Control Panel Windows 10
How To Download and Install Realtek HD Audio Manager on Windows 10/8/7
Installing Realtek HD Audio Manager is a very simple task and here are the steps:
1. First, visit this source to download Realtek HD Audio Manager for Windows 10/8/7.
2. After you download it, run the Realtek installer.
3. Click Next and wait for the installation to complete.
4. Once the installation is done, restart your computer.
We hope that our guide on how to install and use Realtek HD Audio Manager was of help for you. If you liked this tutorial, leave a comment in the comment section below.