If you want to adjust the setting of a Logitech gaming peripherals, such as a keyboard/mouse, headsets, or speakers, you need to install the Logitech Gaming Software on your computer or laptop.
Main Features of Logitech Gaming Software:
– The option to create FPS style mappings for POVs/D-Pad.
– Swap D-Pad/mini joysticks on the Dual Action Pad.
– Swap Left/Right mini joysticks on the Logitech Dual Action Pad using the control panel.
– Set axis properties in Profiler for “Combined Axis” on wheels. Whatever is set for the accelerator axis applies to combined axis too.
– Profiler command support for “Num Lock” and “Pause” keys added.
How to download and install Logitech Gaming Software in Windows 10
1. Visit the Logitech Support page, select the operating system and system type.
2. Then click the DOWNLOAD NOW button.
3. Once the file is downloaded, go to the folder that contains the “LGS_release_version_Logitech.exe” file and double-click on the file to run the install process. Click Yes if prompted for confirmation.
4. Select the installation language and click Next.
5. Select the “I accept the terms in the license agreement” check box. Click Install.
6. Please wait while your software is installed.
7. After the installation is complete, click Finish and your computer will restart.
Hope something helps you.