In this tutorial, learn how to install and use KeyLemon in Windows 10/8/7.
KeyLemon is a face recognition software program that allows to unlock your Windows session using your camera. If your computer has multiple users, the tool automatically logs you into the right account. You just need a well-lit room and a webcam so that the authenticator program can properly take a photo of your face via biometric solutions.
OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
CPU: Intel CPU Core 2 Duo at least
Memory: at least 1 Gb RAM recommended
100 MB hard drive space
USB webcam or Integrated webcam (laptop)
Integrated microphone (laptop) or USB microphone in order to use speaker recognition
Internet connection for activation
Note: 7 days trial version. Limited functionality in the demo version.
Read more: 5 best face recognition software for Windows 10
How to download and install KeyLemon in Windows 10/8/7
1. Visit this source to download KeyLemon for Windows.
2. Once the file is downloaded, run the setup file to start the install process. Follow installation instructions to complete.
3. On the first run, the KeyLemon wizard will show up.
4. Connect your webcam to your computer. If you own a laptop with a built-in camera, make sure that the camera is working. If your webcam does not work, check that the latest drivers have been installed correctly.
See more: How to fix laptop camera on Windows 10
5. On the first launch, KeyLemon Wizard will show up. In the wizard, choose your webcam and create a face model to log on to your personal Windows account. Click Next.
When the KeyLemon and camera detect your face, a green button will appear, indicating that KeyLemon has successfully recognized your face.
6. After successfully capturing your face, you need to give a name for your face model, and also you need to type your Windows user account password for adding the newly created face model to Windows. Click Finish.
From that point on, if you’ll want to unlock your Windows password, you’ll just need to look straight into your webcam’s lens, and it should let you right in.
In this video, we are gonna show you how to use face unlock technology in computer using KeyLemon:
How to uninstall KeyLemon?
In Windows 10, open Settings app, go to Apps > Apps and Features, then locate and uninstall KeyLemon. To completely remove KeyLemon on your computer, use uninstaller software.
Hope something helps you.