In this article, learn how to update the drivers of Lenovo by using the Lenovo system update utility tool. Following this tutorial you can update all the drivers to their current version in your lenovo laptop or desktop. This method is one of the most easiest way to download the original drivers from the vendors website.
Outdated Lenovo drivers for Windows 10 are accountable for most of the problems happening in Lenovo laptops & PCs. Updating Lenovo drivers is an easy way to optimize the system performance and fix driver issues.
For any of these Lenovo drivers such as Lenovo T410 drivers, Lenovo network card drivers, Lenovo Wi-Fi drivers, Lenovo display drivers, Lenovo keyboard driver, or Lenovo G580 drivers, an update may be required to reinstate the functioning of your Windows 10 PC.
After upgrading the system from operating system such as Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 to Windows 10, Lenovo drivers may not work properly due to compatibility issues.
Some of the most common Lenovo driver problems are mentioned below:
- Lenovo Wifi not working.
- Lenovo Easy Camera not working.
- Lenovo Tablet Touch screen not working.
- Black screen on Lenovo Laptop.
- Display driver stopped responding and has recovered.
In order to fix Lenovo Drivers issues, you can prefer to automatically update Lenovo drivers in Windows 10 using an updater tool.
How to Update Lenovo Drivers in Windows 10
1. Visit the Lenovo support site click here.
2. Choose Drivers & Software from the main menu. It will open a popup.
3. Choose your device/product. You will be directed to a detailed drivers page for that specific product.
4. Choose the OS and other specifications according to your driver requirements.
5. Download the required drivers.
6. Run the setup and install the software
7. Reboot your system.
Checkout this video to illustrate this method:
Hope something helps you.