How to See Who Visited My Facebook Profile 2021?
People stalk you on Facebook because it’s their favorite pastime. There are also others who enjoy seeing who has viewed their Facebook profile in order to enhance their ego or to protect themselves from harm. Everyone appreciates the ability to control the privacy of their Facebook account and profile. Is it feasible to identify the stalkers? How to see who viewed your Facebook?
This feature was previously unavailable on Facebook. However, as a result of the Cambridge Analytica controversy and acquisitions connected to data theft and user privacy concerns, Facebook now allows users to know who has visited their profile. Yes, indeed! You can now easily locate stalkers. This post answers a variety of questions about how to see who visited my Facebook profile 2021.
Let’s get started!
How can I see who viewed my FB profile on mobile?
Are you an iPhone or iPad user? Then, to find out who has viewed your Facebook profile, follow the instructions below.
- Go to your Facebook account and log in.
- Make a click on (3 links) the primary drop-down menu
- To get started, go to Privacy Shortcuts.
- Select “Who saw my profile” from the drop-down menu (see image below)
Because this is a new function, if these methods don’t work for you, you can use various iOS apps like “Social Fans,” which will allow you to see who is viewing your Facebook page.
You may get this app for all iOS devices from the iTunes store, and then follow the steps above to check who accessed your Facebook page on mobile.
What about Android FB users?
It’s bad news! Currently, the feature is only available to iOS Facebook members. Is it possible for you to enlist their assistance? No?
Please note that mobile users can also utilize third-party apps to see who has viewed their profile by installing and linking them to their Facebook accounts. On the Google Play Store, you may find a variety of apps.
Who Viewed My Profile is one that appears to be adequate (as many say). This app can tell you who has viewed your Facebook profile and other social networking apps.)
There is, however, no guarantee! The point is, if Facebook hasn’t included a feature for Android to check your profile viewers, how can you see it with other apps?
Don’t be concerned! Other tips are discussed in the article.
How to see who viewed your Facebook on desktop?
Seeing your Facebook viewers on the desktop takes a little longer than on mobile. Continue reading for an effective way.
- Using any browser on your computer, go to your Facebook profile timeline page.
- Right-click anywhere on the page once it has loaded.
- Select View Page Source (alternatively, press or hold CTRL+U to launch a new page source tab).
- To open the search box on the new tab that contains the source’s HTML codes, use CTRL + F. (Mac users, press Command + F.) See the illustration below.
- Copy and paste BUDDY_ID into the search box, then press Enter.
- You’ll see a list of the people that visited your profile, along with their profile IDs.
- Copy any profile ID now (15 digit number)
- Then go to Facebook.com and type in the ID (for example, facebook.com/100011552976455), then press Enter. (Remove -2 followed and then each IDs.)
- The individual who saw your Facebook profile is displayed in the result.
- Please ensure that you are logged in while completing the task.
Is there any extension available to see who visited my Facebook profile?
Yes, Google Chrome users have reason to rejoice!
You can instantly view your Facebook profile visitors by installing and adding a Chrome extension.
- Go to the Extensions for Social Profiles page.
- Select “Add to Chrome” from the drop-down menu.
- When the download is finished, click the add extension button.
- The extension will be installed in your Chrome browser. Then, using the same browser, go to www.facebook.com and log in to your account.
- With a timeline bar, you can see your Facebook profile.
- There is a “visitor” option available.
- This is the name of the person that looked at your profile.
That’s all there is to it when it comes to finding out who has looked at your Facebook profile. Because this feature was only recently enabled to the iOS app, Android users may have some issues for a while. Try your luck with the third-party apps suggested in the article. However, be wary of fake-functioning apps and continue to report anything that appears to be wrong.
So, how did you like this post, friends?
Leave a comment in the comment section. Would you like to add any more tips that worked for you? You are free to do so.