In this tutorial, learn how to root your Android phone with computer using KingoRoot.
Rooting is a process that allows you to access all the settings and sub-settings in your Android phone, which means you can install and remove anything you want.
KingoRoot Android (PC Version) gives every Android user the quickest one-click method to root any Android devices. This guide will show you how to use this universal Android root software to root your Android device. Before you start, you get everything right beforehand.
- Internet connection necessary.
- At least 50% battery level.
- USB cable.
How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
1. Download and install KingoRoot Android (PC Version) on your computer.
2. Once the file is downloaded, go to the folder that contains the “android_root.exe” file and double-click on it to begin installing
3. Follow setup instructions and run Android Root.
4. Then enable USB Debugging mode on your Android device.
5. Connect your Android device to your computer via USB cable.
6. Click on “ROOT” button to root your Android device.
And once it begins, please DO NOT unplug, move, touch or perform any operation on your Android phone. Until your Android device reboots itself, do not operate.
Hopefully your Android phone is well supported and successfully rooted by KingoRoot.
Checkout this video to illustrate this method:
That’s about it.