This tutorial will show you how to reinstall the Realtek audio driver in Windows 10.
Realtek HD Audio Manager is among the most prevalent codec software for Windows laptops and desktops. It is also essential to the communication between your speakers and PC system. So, reinstalling Realtek HD Audio Codec drivers can usually resolve many sound problems on Windows PCs.
How To Reinstall The Realtek Audio Drivers in Windows 10
First, uninstall Realtek audio driver on your computer. Here are the steps:
1. Press the Windows key + X hotkeys and select Device Manager on the menu.
2. Expand Sound, video and game controllers.
3. Right-click Realtek High Definition Audio and click the Uninstall device option.
4. Select the Delete the driver software for this device option.
5. Click Uninstall to confirm.
6. Reboot your system after uninstalling the Realtek audio driver.
Now reinstall the Realtek audio driver manually. To do that, follow these steps:
7. Click here to download the Realtek audio driver for Windows 10.
8. Double click the downloaded installer for the Realtek HD Audio Driver.
9. Go through the setup wizard to install the Realtek HD Audio Driver.
10. Restart your system.
That’s about it.