We’ll show you how to merge multiple images into a PDF document on your Windows 11/10 PC in this post. We go over a few alternative strategies for combining all of your photographs into a single PDF file. JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, EMF, WMF, and many other image formats can be combined into a PDF.
Before combining, you can adjust page size, layout, orientation, picture position, watermark PDF, password protect PDF and other parameters for PDF and images. Let’s take a closer look at each strategy individually right now.
How do I combine images into a PDF for free?
Using the built-in Print function in Windows, you may combine images to create a PDF for free. It allows you to choose the source images and then merge and convert them into a PDF file using the Print function. You can also do so using a free online service. You can also download and install third-party shareware that allows you to integrate photographs into PDF documents. In this post, we go over each of these strategies in depth.
How to merge multiple images to a PDF in Windows 11/10
On a Windows 11/10 PC, the following are the basic ways for merging numerous photos into a single PDF file:
- To combine multiple images into a PDF, use Windows’ built-in Print function.
- Using a free web service, merge photos into a PDF.
- Using desktop software, combine multiple images into a PDF.
Let us now go over the methods mentioned above in greater detail.
1] Use Windows inbuilt Print feature to combine multiple images into a PDF
Using the native Print capability in Windows 11/10, you can combine multiple images into a single PDF file. It’s incredibly simple and quick, and you can do it immediately from the right-click context menu. The following are the main steps to take:
- Open the File Explorer tool.
- Go to the source images.
- Multiple photos should be selected and right-clicked.
- From the context menu, select the Print option.
- Set the printer’s printing settings to Microsoft Print to PDF and other alternatives.
- Save the file as a PDF by selecting the Print option.
Let’s take a closer look at the processes outlined above.
To begin, open File Explorer and navigate to the folder containing the input images. Now right-click on the images in the generated PDF and select the ones you want.
Then, from the context menu, select Print, which will bring up the Print Pictures dialog box.
After that, select Microsoft Print to PDF as the printer and specify further printing parameters. The paper size, quality, and page layout can all be customized. You may even make a PDF contact sheet out of your images.
Lastly, select Print and save the generated PDF to your preferred location.
In this video, we are gonna show you how to merge multiple images (jpeg, png, gif) into one PDF file in Windows 11 without using any extra software:
2] Merge images to a PDF using a free online service
You can also do it online if you wish to merge photographs into a PDF. Many web services exist that allow you to integrate images into a PDF. Here are some free websites that may be of assistance to you:
Let’s take a closer look at the mentioned online tools right now!
PG, PNG, and other pictures can be combined into a single PDF utilizing jpg2pdf.com, a free online tool. You can also convert photos in bulk to individual PDFs. Let’s take a look at how to do it:
- To begin, open a web browser.
- Now go to jpg2pdf.com.
- Then, select Upload Files from the drop-down menu.
- Then, using this tool, browse and import several photos.
- Finally, press the COMBINED button to combine the files and save the final PDF.
Simply click the Get button on each processed image if you wish to download separate PDFs.
You can also try ps2pdf.com, which is an internet website. You can convert many images to PDF and mix them. To merge photos into a single PDF, follow the procedures below:
- To begin, open your web browser and go to ps2pdf.com.
- To add multiple images to it, click on Add Files. You can now upload images from Google Drive or Dropbox in addition to local storage.
- Set the output mode to Combine after that.
- After that, adjust the margins, size, and orientation of the page.
- Then, adjust image positioning, alignment, quality, and transparency as needed.
- To begin the procedure, press the Merge Images Now! button.
You will be able to download the combined PDF file to your PC after the process is completed.
AvePDF is a free website that provides access to a number of online PDF and document applications. It also allows you to combine multiple photos into a single PDF. Here’s how to take advantage of this internet tool:
- To begin, open a browser and go to avepdf.com. Make sure you’re on the page that says “Combine to PDF.”
- Select the source image files from your local computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, or a URL.
- After that, click the Combine option to combine all of the images into a PDF.
- Lastly, you can save the PDF to your computer or upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox.
iLovePDF is a well-known online service that provides a wide range of PDF solutions. You can combine your photos into a single PDF file using one of its tools. Let’s take a look at the steps to do so:
- Open a web browser.
- Go to this website.
- Navigate to its Convert PDF tool.
- Add multiple input images from your device, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
- Set up options like page orientation, page size, margin.
- Enable the Merge all images in one PDF file option.
- Tap on the Convert to PDF button.
It will download the output PDF after the combining procedure is completed.
3] Combine multiple images to a PDF using desktop freeware
On Windows 11/10, you may use the following free tools to combine numerous photos into a single PDF file:
- Image To PDF or XPS
- PDFdu Free Image to PDF Converter
- Free JPG To PDF Converter
1] Image To PDF or XPS
Image To PDF, often known as XPS, is a free and portable program for converting photos to PDF. It allows you to convert JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, CBZ, EMF, WMF, and other image formats to PDF. You can also make output in the XPS file type in addition to PDF.
The following are the major stages of utilizing this shareware to combine photos to PDF:
- To begin, download this software and run it from a portable device.
- To add multiple images to it, click the Add Files button.
- Set page size, margins, picture position, and color image quality after that.
- Then, select Single PDF from the drop-down menu and enter the output filename.
- Lastly, tap the Save Output button and it will merge and save the output.
It can also be used to turn photos into distinct PDFs. It’s available for download here.
2] PDFdu Free Image to PDF Converter
PDFdu Free Image to PDF Converter is a freeware program that allows you to convert and merge images into PDF documents. You may convert or merge several image formats to PDF, including BMP, PNG, GIF, JPG, and TIFF. You can do so by following the instructions below:
- To begin, get this useful free software and install it.
- Then launch the program.
- Import the input photos into one of the available formats now.
- To Merge all images into one PDF file, press the Settings button and select Convert Mode.
- After that, you can customize things like page size, watermark, and PDF password, among other things.
- Finally, to begin the merging process, click the Image to PDF option.
Download it from pdfdu.com.
3] Free JPG To PDF Converter
Free JPG To PDF Converter is a dedicated software that converts JPG and other photos to PDF, as the name implies. It essentially combines and turns photos into a single PDF document. The following are the steps for using this software:
- To begin, get the Free JPG To PDF Converter software and install it.
- After that, start the software.
- Add the input photographs you’d want to merge now.
- Set the output PDF location and filename after that.
- Then, fill in the Title, Subject, Author, and Keywords fields for the PDF.
- Lastly, press the Start button to begin processing the data.
This freeware is available for download here.
How do you Merge PDF files together?
Using this free PDF Merge & Split tool, you may combine multiple PDF files into a single document. It allows you to quickly combine many PDF files into a single document. It’s also possible to use it from the command line with a simple command. It can split a PDF into numerous files in addition to merging. You may also merge PDF files using web services like iLovePDF.
How to merge different types of files into one?
You can use specialist freeware to merge several sorts of files into one. The free file joiner software for Windows 11/10 can be found here.
That concludes our discussion.