You may download and install the latest Android USB Drivers for Windows and Mac from this article. The open-source nature of the Android OS allows for a wide range of customizations. Users could experiment with launchers, icon packs, and themes, among other things. They could also use MIDI or PTP mode to transfer data between their device and PC, share the device’s Internet via USB Tethering, or utilize the MIDI or PTP mode to share the device’s Internet.
All of this might be taken a step further by executing ADB and Fastboot commands. They could then unlock the bootloader, flash custom ROMs, install TWRP or root their devices. However, most of these changes will require you to connect your gadget to your computer via USB cable. As a result, your PC should be able to detect the attached device. And you can only do this if you have the required drivers installed. In this case, you can use this guide to download and install the most recent Android USB Drivers for Windows and Mac.
Why we need USB Drivers?
One of the most essential questions you may have is why you need to install these drivers. Well, there are a variety of reasons behind this. There are numerous options available, ranging from standard file transfers to using MIDI or PTP mode. Apart from that, you can use USB Tethering to share your device’s internet connection. This, however, is only the top of the iceberg. Android’s open-source nature allows for a wide range of customizations.
Unlocking of the bootloader, installing a custom recovery like TWRP, and getting administrative capabilities in the root form are just a few examples. Similarly, there is a variety of ADB and Fastboot commands that you can run on your computer. However, there is one important necessity for all of the aforementioned duties. The appropriate USB drivers should be installed on your computer. In this case, you have the option of going the manual or automatic path. The latter, namely how to manually install the Android USB Drivers on your PC, will be the topic of this instruction.
How to Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
Manually installing Android USB drivers on your PC is always a smart idea. You never know when you or someone else will require them. Even if you don’t possess an Android smartphone, one of your friends or family members may ask you to transfer images, files, or other data to an Android smartphone. And if you don’t have Android USD drivers installed on your computer, you’ll be sorely disappointed!
But don’t be concerned. Today, we’ll show you how to install Android USB drivers in this blog post. On both Windows and Mac computers, we’ll show you how to install Android USB drivers.
Download USB Drivers:
For all brand: Android USB Drivers
Installing Android USB drivers in Windows PC
When it comes to Windows, installing the Android USB driver is a pain. But don’t worry, we’ll show you how to accomplish it in this tutorial. Just follow the instructions outlined below.
1. To begin, download and install the Android SDK into your computer. It’s available for download it here.
2. Go to the start menu after installing the Android SDK. Select Android SDK Tools -> SDK Manager from the menu bar. Select Run as Administrator from the context menu when you right-click on it.
Note: Please make sure that SDK Manager is running in administrator mode. Otherwise, installing new components will be difficult.
3. Select EXTRAS from the SDK Manager. Select Google USB driver and then click Install 1 package from the drop-down menu.
4. Connect your Android device once the installation is complete.
5. Go to your PC’s device manager. You may find it in the search box by typing “Device Manager.” Select Android phone from the drop-down menu, then right-click and select – Update driver software.
6. A new dialogue box will display; among the options, pick “Browse my computer for driver software.”
7. Select the option “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.”
8. From the drop-down option, choose “Show All Devices.”
9. Click over the “have disk” button
10. Type in the Google USB driver’s path.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\extras\google\usb_driver
11. Choose “Android ADB Interface” from the list of devices.
12. Tap the “Yes” button to confirm the Android USB driver install
13. Tap Install.
14. The installation is now complete. The installation wizard can be closed by clicking the close button.
This is a step-by-step guide on how to manually install Android USB drivers on your PC. Custom Android USB drivers for Windows can also be downloaded from the official manufacturer’s website. Samsung USB drivers, HTC USB drivers, and so on. These can be found on the official websites of the manufacturers.
Installing Android USB drivers in Mac OS
In comparison to Windows, installing Android USB Drivers on a Mac is quite simple. All you have to do now is download and install Android File Transfer for Mac. It will instantly establish a connection between your Android device and your Mac computer, allowing you to exchange media and leave comments on files.
Want to download the ADB Fastboot tool?