Let me explain first what is Nintendo Switch Emulator?
yuzu is an experimental open-source emulator for the Nintendo Switch from the creators of Citra. It is written in C++ with portability in mind, with builds actively maintained for Windows and Linux.
This post will guide you how to play Switch Gameson on Windows PC with Yuzu emulator.
You may also like: How To Play Switch Games on PC
Before you start, you will need to download Yuzu Nintendo Switch Emulator, you can download the emulator from this below link.
How To Download & Install Yuzu Nintendo Switch Emulator in Windows 10/8/7
Here are the steps to install Yuzu Nintendo Switch emulator on Windows 10 PC.
1. Download Yuzu Installer from this source.
2. Visit this site https://www.base64decode.org and download prod.keys with decode link:
or you can download the prod.keys from this link.
3. Extract the Yuzu zip file using WinZip or WinRAR.
4. Run yuzu.exe to launch Yuzu emulator.
5. Click File > Open Yuzu Folder and then navigate to the directory C:\Users\[UserData]\AppData\Roaming\yuzu
6. After that, create a new Folder with name “keys“.
7. Copy and paste prod.keys to the keys folder.
8. Now you can open Yuzu emulator and search Switch game folder.
9. Finally, select Switch game and start play Nintendo Switch game on Windows PC.
That’s about it.