In this article, we will show you how to download and install uTorrent in Windows 10.
What is uTorrent?
uTorrent (or μTorrent) is a P2P software that allows you to download torrent files such as games, music, movies, or even e-books.
Main Features of uTorrent For Windows PC:
– BitTorrent Labs icon to the status bar
– Help menu items for bundle and BitTorrent Labs
– Change logging in settings to remove OpenX
– Keyboard shortcut to refresh ads now
– Overlay image when “i” is hovered over
– Custom PDD
– Teredo Tunneling / IPv6 support
– UPnP support for all versions of Windows
– Peer exchange
– Protocol Encryption
Before you can download torrent files, you need to have this type of software installed on your PC/Laptop.
How to Download and Install uTorrent in Windows 10
It’s very easy to install uTorrent on your Windows PC. You just have to accept the license agreement, select the installer language, and change the setup folder if you’re not pleased with the default option.
1. Visit this site http://www.utorrent.com
2. Scroll down and click Download uTorrent Classic to get uTorrent for Windows 10.
3. Once the file is downloaded, browse to the folder that contains the “uTorrent.exe” file and double-click on the file to run the install process.
4. Follow directions from the uTorrent installation program. This step should take less than about 1-2 minutes to complete.
Note: You might be asked to install something else such as McAfee software. Just uncheck whatever you’re not interested in to avoid installing it.
uTorrent will be automatically installed to your applications folder.
In this video, we will show you how to download and install uTorrent Classic in Windows 10.
Hope something helps you.