The new BlueStacks 5 has finally been released, bringing players the absolute best of the best when it comes to playing mobile games on PC. This new big step is meant to take what BlueStacks 4, the best Android app player on the market, has to offer, and improve upon it to bring the fastest and lightest emulator ever. Seriously, you haven’t experienced true speed until you try out BlueStacks 5. Take a look at our features overview article if you want to learn what this emulator does differently.
How To Install BlueStacks 5 | Best Android Emulator For Windows PC
The process to install this new version of the Android emulator, BlueStacks 5, is very simple, even, the procedure to configure the program for the first time is faster.
1. Access this page BlueStacks 5 Beta in the browser of your choice;
2. Click the button indicated as shown in the image below to download it;
3. Proceed with the installation of the program by clicking on “Install now”. In this step it is not necessary to make any changes and unless you want to change the path of your installation;
4. Wait for the new download to be performed;
5. After the installation is finished, click on the “Play Store” icon;
6. On the new screen, click on “Log in”;
7. Sign in with your Google account so that BlueStacks can show all your apps and games. If you prefer, you can also create a new account;
8. Now, just use Google Play to download.
9. Once a game or application has been downloaded, BlueStacks will display it on its main interface. Thus, the program works exactly as if it were a cell phone and leaves your apps and games with easy access.
Ready! Now, you already know how to use the new version of BlueStacks to run Android games and applications on the PC.
In this video, we are gonna show you how to install the new BlueStacks 5 in PC or Laptop:
That’s about it.