In this article, learn how to download and install Microsoft Office Picture Manager in Office 2013.
Microsoft Office Picture Manager is not included in Office 2013 or 2016. Picture Manager was included in Office 2010 and earlier and allowed you to easily manage, view, edit pictures. But, you can download the Microsoft Office Picture Manager 2010 and install it with Office 2013.
Picture Manager is a component of Sharepoint Designer 2010 and you can easily download it from the links below.
Note: It comes with Sharepoint Designer 2010 only, not with Sharepoint Designer 2013.
How to Install Microsoft Office Picture Manager in Office 2013
1. First, choose the version of Picture Manager you need and a download it.
2. Once the file is downloaded, run the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions until you get to the Choose the installation you want screen.
3. Next, select “Customize“.
4. For each module listed on the Installation Options tab, click the drop-down arrow in all three main areas under Microsoft Office and select Not Available.
5. After that, expand Office Tools, which is Office Tools by clicking the plus sign and you will see the Microsoft Office Picture Manager. This is the only component that needs to be installed from the SharePoint Designer 2010 setup. Click the drop down arrow besides the Office Picture Manager and select Run from My Computer. The red X will disappear.
6. Click the Install Now button.
7. After the installation of Microsoft Office Picture Manager is complete, click “Close” to close the setup program.
8. Reboot your computer.
Now the Picture Manager is available on the Start menu in the Microsoft Office group.
Checkout this video to illustrate this guide:
Hope something helps you.