You may also like: Top 5 Best iOS Emulators For Windows 10
iPadian is a simulator, not an emulator. It gives you an impression of using the iOS, so that you can see and feel the difference between Android and the iOS. iPadian does not create a local version of the iOS on your device. iPadian does not allow you to access the iOS app store.
Using iPadian you can run only apps which were designed especially for iPadian simulator(+1000 Apps and Games) including Facebook, Spotify, Tiktok, Whatsapp, Crossy road, Instagram and more.
iPadian imitates the appearance, design or basic features of an Apple device (simulating), whereas emulators reproduce the features and actions of systems (emulating).
Main Features of iPadian For Windows 10/8/7:
– Standalone Adobe air application.
– Full-Screen preview.
– Custom App Store.
– Free music & videos.
– Webkit browser.
– Support Facebook notification & messages.
– Social Chat.
You can easily download & install the iPadian Emulator for PC or Laptop (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac).
See more: How To Install Air iPhone Emulator on PC
How to download and install the iPadian app on PC or Laptop (Windows 10/8/7)
Note: Make sure that you have installed the latest Flash Player version.
1. First of all, visit this site to download iPadian for Windows.
You pay $10 dollar to download the paid version, but it allows you to install any iOS app or game such as Whatsapp or Snapchat.
2. Once the download is complete, double click the .exe file.
3. Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart the app.
Now you can open up the App Store to install more apps or games.
The minimum specs to run iPadian on your Windows PC/laptop are:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 , Windows 10
- At least 512 MB RAM but 1GB is recommended for best performance
- Requires Adobe Flash Player.
That’s about it.