Format Factory is an ad-supported freeware multimedia converter that can convert video, audio, and picture files. It is also capable of ripping DVDs and CDs to other file formats, as well as creating .iso images. It can also join multiple video files together into one. FormatFactory supports the following formats:
Video formats: .3gp , .mpg, .mkv, .flv, .swf, .mp4, .avi, .wmv, .rmvb, .vob, .mov.
Audio formats: MP3, Ogg, .wav, .amr, .wma, .aac, .mid
Picture formats: .JPG, .PNG, .ICO, .BMP, .GIF, .TIF, .TGA
Main Features of Format Factory for Windows 10/8/7
– Video converter, clipper, joiner, spliter, muxer, crop and delogo.
– Audio converter, clipper, joiner, spliter, mixer.
– Picture files convertion and supports WebP,Heic.
– Rip BD,DVD to video file,Rip Music CD to audio file.
– PDF Joiner, PDF to TXT DOC Excel and image files.
– Supports Zip,RAR,7z decompression.
– Screen Recorder.
– Download the file from the video site
– Format Factory is absolutely free
How To Download & Install Format Factory in Windows 10/8/7
1. First, visit this site to download Format Factory for Windows 10/8/7.
2. Once the file is downloaded, go to the folder that contains the “FFSetup-release-version.exe” file and double-click on the file to run the install process.
3. When the install window pops up, read the terms and conditions for Gimp. Click Install.
4. After the installation of Gimp is complete, click Finish to close this installation wizard.
5. Restart your computer.
Now the Format Factory will be ready to use.
Checkout this video to illustrate this guide:
That’s about it.