Blizzard is an important game developer and publisher well-known for its epic games, such as Call of Duty: Warzone, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, and more. Blizzard’s games keep thousands of users busy every day, allowing them to immerse in impressive fantasy worlds.
How To Download And Install Blizzard Battle.net On Windows 10/8/7
Before getting started, it’s a good idea to make sure that your system has the latest graphics drivers installed. This will make the games run smoother and save you a possible headache later on.
1. You can download the Windows version from Blizzard’s download page. Download Blizzard Battle.net
2. After downloading Blizzard Battle.net completed, double click the “Battle.net-Setup.exe” file to running the installation process.
3. Next, follow the windows installation instruction that occurs until finished.
4. Lastly, the Blizzard Battle.net icon will occur on your Desktop.
Now you can launch Blizzard Battle.net Desktop App on your Windows 10 PC.
Below are the minimum system requirements for Blizzard Battle.net Desktop App on Windows.
- Operating System: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 64-bit (latest Service Pack)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8650
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460, ATI Radeon™ HD 4850, or Intel® HD Graphics 4400
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 30 GB available hard drive space
Checkout this video to illustrate this guide:
Hope something helps you.