In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Blender on Windows 10 PC.
Let me explain first what is Blender?
Blender is a free and open-source 3D computer graphics software toolset used for creating visual effects, animated films, 3D printed models, motion graphics, art, interactive 3D applications, virtual reality and computer games.
Main features of Blender for Windows Free Download:
– High-End Production Path Tracer
– Fast Rigging
– Python Scripts
– Video Editing
– Customizable UI
– Visual Effects
– GPU Rendering
– Game Creation
– Animation Toolset
– Integrate with Pipeline Tools
– Camera and Object Motion Tracking
Like most programs, to use Blender, you first have to download and install it on your PC. Here are the steps:
How To Download and Install Blender on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. Visit the Blender website to download Blender for Windows 10.
2. Once the file is downloaded, go to the folder that contains the “blender-release-version-windows.exe” file and double-click on the file to run the installer.
3. When the install window pops up, read the terms and conditions for Blender. After that click on Install button to start the installation process.
4. When the installation is completed, click Finish.
Now Blender is installed in your PC.
Hardware and software requirements for Blender:
The Blender highly recommend these minimum requirements:
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
- 64-bit dual core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support
- 4 GB RAM
- 1280×768 display
- Mouse, trackpad or pen+tablet
- Graphics card with 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3
- Always make sure to install the latest drivers from the graphics card manufacturer website.
See this video, to illustrate this tutorial:
Hope something helps you.