In this article, we will show you how to download and install BitTorrent in Windows 10.
Let me explain first what is BitTorrent?
BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer media sharing tool. It’s a method of downloading big files using a distributed peer-to-peer file sharing system. Our guide shows you how to download and install BitTorrent on Windows PC or laptop.
Main Features of BitTorrent For Windows PC:
– Download torrent files on your mobile device at high speeds using the BitTorrent P2P protocol.
– Setup your Android torrent client to download torrents over wifi to save your mobile data plan.
– On a strong network connection? Download torrent files simultaneously without problems.
– Use the remote feature to add torrents to BitTorrent Classic on Windows from your Android torrent client.
– A built-in media player helps playback the audio and video files downloaded to your phone.
– Set download/upload speed limits to free up network resources for your other non-torrent mobile tasks.
See more: How To Install uTorrent in Windows 10
How to Download and Install BitTorrent in Windows 10
It’s very easy to install BitTorrent on your Windows PC. You just have to accept the license agreement, select the installer language, and change the setup folder if you’re not pleased with the default option.
1. Visit this site: https://www.bittorrent.com
2. Scroll down and click Download BitTorrent Classic to get uTorrent for Windows 10.
3. Once the file is downloaded, browse to the folder that contains the “BitTorrent.exe” file and double-click on the file to run the install process.
4. Follow directions from the BitTorrent installation program. This step should take less than about 1-2 minutes to complete.
Note: You might be asked to install something else such as McAfee software. Just uncheck whatever you’re not interested in to avoid installing it.
BitTorrent will be automatically installed to your applications folder.
In this video, we will show you how to download and install BitTorrent in Windows 10.
Hope something helps you.