Where can I download Acer Care Center? This tutorial will show you how to get Acer Care Center for Windows 10.
Let me explain first what is Acer Care Center?
Acer Care Center is a software application that provides an overview of your system information, software updates, hardware diagnostic tools and more.
Main Features of Acer Care Center For Windows:
– Support for a smooth experience.
– Get detailed system information about the hardware and software that keeps your computer running. Check for information on system components including the Operating System, CPU, graphics system, system memory, and much more.
– Get a diagnosis and status report on your drives, network, and battery with PC Checkup.
– Keep your device in top gear with a disk cleaner, startup manager, disk defragmenter and junk removal tools.
– Acer Care Center makes it easy to check for the latest system updates.
– With Acer Care Center, find the closest service center, and access the Acer community, FAQs and other Acer support pages. You can also view your Serial Number and product ID number to check for more information about your computer on the Acer website.
– With Acer Care Center you can backup or restore your system settings and networking drivers to protect against the effects of system failure.
How To Download and Install Acer Care Center on Windows 10 Acer computer
1. Go to the Acer Drivers and Manuals page: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers
2. Find your product by Model or enter your Serial Number/SNID.
3. Select Application.
4. Click Download next to Acer Care Center to save the file.
5. Extract the file you download using Winrar, and double-click the Setup.exe file to install the application.
6. After the installation of Acer Care Center is complete, click Finish.
Type “Care Center” from the Start Screen, then select the program in the search results to run it.
Here is the video to illustrate more:
Note: Acer Care Center is not supported on computers with Windows 10 in S mode.
Hope something helps you.