In this tutorial, learn how to flash Samsung Galaxy A12.
Before flashing the Samsung Galaxy A12 (SM-A125M, SM-A125N, SM-A125U, SM-A125U1, SM-A125W). Make sure you understand the hazards of flashing your smartphone. We are not liable for any harm caused by utilizing the materials and guides on this website.
Additional Software and Files:
Make sure the battery is at least 60% charged before flashing the Samsung Galaxy A12 SM-A125F, then prepare the following materials:
- 7-Zip or WinRAR
- Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Firmware Samsung Galaxy A12 SM-A125F, SM-A125M, SM-A125N, SM-A125U, SM-A125U1, SM-A125W
- Samsung USB Driver (Optional)
Make sure you’ve downloaded all of the necessary files, and then let’s get started.
How to Flashing Samsung Galaxy A12 (SM-A125M, SM-A125N, SM-A125U, SM-A125U1, SM-A125W)
This method may be used to flash any Samsung smartphone. You only need to take one simple step. You can read and follow the following instructions for further information:
- To begin, extract Odin Tool 3.14.1.
- Next, extract the Firmware Samsung Galaxy A12 (SM-A125M, SM-A125N, SM-A125U, SM-A125U1, SM-A125W) that you have downloaded.
- Turn off your phone, then enter Download Mode.
- Press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons or hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons.
- Before starting Download Mode, a warning will appear, press Volume Up key to access Download mode, which has a green robot figure and Downloading… Do not turn off target!!.
- Your phone should be automatically recognized by Odin. In the lower-left corner of the Odin interface, it should show a light-blue box at the ID:COM.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes! and then add the 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) or 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA to it’s slots.
- After adding the file, click Start to start the flashing process (DO NOT REMOVE OR OPERATE ON YOUR DEVICE UNTIL FINISHED). If everything goes smoothly, you should see a huge green box that says PASS after the flashing procedure is over.
- The device should now reset, and you may safely remove/unplug it. The first boot takes roughly 5-10 minutes.