In this tutorial, learn how to fix Google Play Store not opening in SmartGaga.
How To Fix Play Store Stuck Error in SmartGaga Emulator
1. Launch SmartGaga Emulator on your PC.
Make sure you have latest version of SmartGaga Emulator.
See also: How to Install SmartGaga on PC
2. Install Google Installer APK in SmartGaga Emulator.
3. Install Google Play Games APK in SmartGaga Emulator.
4. Install Google Play Services APK in SmartGaga Emulator.
5. Install Google Play Store APK vin SmartGaga Emulator.
or you can download the play.store.fix.zip file here.
Now you can launch Play Store on SmartGaga emulator.
See more: How to install apk file in smartgaga
In this video, we are gonna show you how to fix Play Store not opening in SmartGaga emulator.
That’s about it.