In this article, learn how to download MSI Afterburner which does not involve downloading it from a third-party website.
In the tutorial below, we will be using the Chrome browser but the method below will still work in any browsers.
How To Download MSI Afterburner
1. First, open Chrome browser.
2. Go to MSI Afterburner download page from this link.
3. Now, right-click on the website and click “View Page Source“.
4. Here, you have the page source up, press Ctrl + F and search for “.zip“
5. Once you have located the download link, highlight the section from “HTTP to .zip” and then right-click and select Copy.
6. After that, open a new tab and paste the URL you just copied.
7. Next you will get a pop up to download MSI afterburner. Click to Save file.
Once you have downloaded MSI Afterburner, extract the folder onto your desktop and run the setup file.
Checkout this video to illustrate this guide:
Hope something helps you.