Some users have complained that they’re having issues with the Logitech G HUB software, and the common symptoms include not opening the mouse or not detecting. So, in this post, we will walk you through all the solutions and get your G HUB working quickly and easily.
You might not need to try all the methods. Simply work your solution down until you find the one that scores.
How to Fix Device Does Not Appear in Logitech G HUB
Method 1. Reboot your computer
As with many software issues, when troubleshooting Logitech G HUB that is unable to detect a device or not working, the easiest first step is to restart your computer.
What rebooting does is that it refreshes the system and fixes minor software conflicts that may be causing the problems.
Rebooting your computer can close some background programs and free up RAM that might be conflicting with Logitech G HUB.
Hence, when you experience Logitech G HUB not working, restart your computer.
Method 2. Reinstall Logitech G HUB
You can try reinstalling Logitech G HUB and check if it solves the Logitech G HUB not working issue. Here are the steps:
1. First of all, you need to uninstall Logitech G HUB on your computer. To do that, press the Windows key + R at the same time, type “control appwiz.cpl” in the Run box. Click OK.
2. Find Logitech G HUB. Right-click on it and select Uninstall.
3. Once you’re done, restart your computer.
4. Once you’re done, go to the Logitech G HUB download page, then download Logitech G HUB for Windows.
See also: Download Logitech G HUB for Windows 10
5. Once downloaded, run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
After reinstalling Logitech G HUB, you can now see if it solves your problem.
Method 3. Reinstall the device drivers
The Logitech G HUB not working issue could indicate there were errors during the installation. This could be triggered by software conflict or network glitches. You can try reinstalling Logitech G HUB and see if it solves your problem.
1. First, you need to uninstall your device drivers. Press Windows Key + R then type “devmgmt.msc” in the Run dialog box. Click OK to open Device Manager.
2. In the category of your device, expand mouse drivers, double click Human Interface Devices. It might vary in terms of the device you’re using. For gaming headset it will be Sound, video and game controllers. After that, right-click Logitech USB Input Device and click Uninstall device.
3. In the pop-up window, tick the box next to Delete the driver software for this device. Then click Uninstall.
4. Reboot your system and see if Logitech G HUB is working correctly.
Hope something helps you.