Logitech G Hub is an advanced Logitech gaming software. Logitech G Hub is used to control and customize the various settings and features of Logitech devices installed on a computer. However, a lot of users report the Logitech gaming software not installing in Windows 10.
Don’t panic, this post puts together 3 feasible ways to help you resolve Logitech G Hub not installing issue
How to Fix When Logitech G Hub is Not Installing
Method 1. Install Microsoft Visual C++ Package
Before installing Logitech G hub software, you’ll have to download and install Microsoft Visual C++ on your computer. Here are the steps:
1. Download Microsoft Visual C++ from here:
2. Double click the downloaded Visual C++ setup file to run the install process
3. When the install window opens up, read the terms and conditions for Microsoft Visual C++ package. After that click Install.
4. Once installed, it will ask from your reboot your system. Click on Restart button.
After restarting your computer, download and install Logitech G Hub from here.
Method 2. Allow Logitech G Hub in Windows Firewall
At times, Windows Defender Firewall can block Logitech G Hub from running on your computer. Hence, you will have to manually allow this software in Windows Firewall. Here are the steps:
1. In the search box type “Windows Defender“, select “Windows Defender Firewall” from search results.
2. When the Windows Defender Firewall window opens, click on “Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall” link.
3. Click on “Change settings” button.
4. In the list of programs locate “LGHUB Agent” and make sure its check box is selected. Then, click OK. If you are using any antivirus programs, then do the same steps in the antivirus’ firewall.
Method 3. Reinstall Logitech G Hub
If none of the above methods work for you, then you will have to reinstall your Logitech G Hub software. Here are the steps:
1. First of all, you need to uninstall Logitech G HUB on your computer. To do that, press the Windows key + R at the same time, type “control appwiz.cpl” in the Run box. Click OK.
2. Find Logitech G HUB. Right-click on it and select Uninstall.
3. Once you’re done, restart your computer.
4. Once you’re done, go to the Logitech G HUB download page, then download Logitech G HUB for Windows.
See also: Download Logitech G HUB for Windows 10
5. Once downloaded, run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
In this tutorial, we are gonna show you how to fix Logitech G HUB not installing in Windows 10.
Hope something helps you.