In this tutorial, learn how to fix JJSploit not working error in Roblox.
Let me explain first what is JJSploit?
JJsploit is a free Roblox exploit that allows you to run scripts, has a nice GUI, auto-update httpget support, you can create many interesting scripts yourself and add them to the preset.
How To Fix JJSploit Not Working / Exploiter Not Working in Roblox
Step 1. First, turn off antivirus protection in Windows Security. Follow these steps:
1. Click on Start menu and select Settings.
2. Go to Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Manage settings (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
3. Switch Real-time protection to Off.
Step 2. Uninstall JJSploit on your computer.
1. Open Settings.
2. Go to Apps > Apps & features.
3. Scroll download and find JJSploit. Select it and click on Uninstall. Wait for your PC to remove JJSploit.
4. Reboot your PC.
There are few methods to do that, but the most effective one is to use an uninstaller software such as Your Uninstaller. Your Uninstaller is a special application that can remove any application, including all its files and registry entries.
Step 3. After restarting your computer, visit the site of developers to get the new version of JJsploit.
Step 4. Install JJsploit on your PC.
Launch your JJsploit and check if this fixes the problem for you.
When do Exploits update?
Exploits update on Wednesday the same day of the week when roblox updates, due to roblox updating the exploit offsets must update as well. JJSploit updates fairly soon after roblox.
In this video, we are gonna show you how to fix JJSploit not working error in Roblox:
Hope something helps you.