In this tutorial, learn how to create Payoneer account.
Various international payment gateways make it possible to accept funds from outside your country for a low price. PayPal, Payoneer, Amazon Pay, Transferwise, and 2Checkout are just a few of them. We’ll show you how to set up a Payoneer account in any country in this simple step-by-step instruction.
Everyone is working from home as a result of the coronavirus. Those who have been laid off are looking for new ways to make money online. Furthermore, many mobile apps and online platforms allow users to earn money by playing games or watching videos.
You may simply earn real money directly into your bank account by using these apps. All you need is a Payoneer account or any international online payment provider. To receive money from abroad, whether you’re a freelancer, blogger, or gamer, you’ll need to open a Payoneer account.
What is Payoneer?
Payoneer is a financial services company established in New York that specializes in quick online money transfers and digital payments. Bloggers and freelancers, in particular, use this method to get paid worldwide. Payoneer is the finest Paypal alternative since it has lower transfer fees and offers greater security.
Furthermore, if you have a Payoneer account, the organization will provide you with a complimentary MasterCard. This Payoneer MasterCard can be used to withdraw cash from any ATM machine. Payoneer is a payment method used by several multinational corporations such as Google, Amazon, Airbnb, and Fiverr.
You’ll need a local bank account to join up for Payoneer. We do, however, provide a method for creating a Payoneer account without a bank account. The only disadvantage of this strategy is that you will miss out on the signup bonus. All you need is a Fiverr, Upwork, Toptal, or another freelance marketplace account.
Above all, you can send and receive money from any place on the planet. Payoneer is used in over 200 countries, including India, Pakistan, Nepal, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, the United States, and Australia. The best part is that when it comes to money transfer rates, it is really low.
In addition, the company offers a local bank account in the United States, Japan, China, the United Kingdom, and other countries. As a result, you can effortlessly receive payments via direct deposit from these nations. This solution is designed for freelancers, businesses, bloggers, digital marketers, service providers, and eCommerce-based portals in particular.
- Fastest service to receive payments
- Supports 200 countries and 150 local currencies
- Send and withdraw money directly with a Debit card
- No Payoneer fees for receiving international transaction
- Supports payments using an E-check
- Requires no bank account for signup
- Provides mobile app service for easy transfers
- 24/7 customer support
- Free global payments between Payoneer accounts
- Higher exchange fees as compared to Paypal
- Requires $20,000 of minimum monthly payment
- 2% to 2.75% currency conversion charge
- High Mastercard exchange rates for non-listed currency
- Lengthy signup process with lots of paperwork
Steps to Create a Payoneer Account
Let’s walk through the simple steps to set up your Payoneer account.
Step 1: Getting Started
- To sign up for Payoneer, go to the Payoneer Signup Page.
- Tap on the Sign Up for free button.
- To guarantee a smooth account approval process in the future, make sure to select all of the options carefully.
- To begin, select a category to describe who you are and what you’re looking for.
- I’ll choose I’m a Freelancer or a Digital Marketing Agency here.
- Online merchants, service providers, and other verticals are the other alternatives.
- Choose as per your requirement.
- Select the I’m looking to get paid by international clients or freelance marketplaces.
- Choose Pay my service providers and suppliers if you want to pay someone.
- Then there’s the sales volume for the month.
- I’ll choose the Below $5,000 monthly option here.
- The real registration process will now commence.
- Fill in the type of business and personal information below.
- If you’re a freelancer or a blogger, go with the Individual option.
- If you own a business, however, choose the Company option.
- Remember that if you’re running a business, you’ll need to file an income tax return or a GST return.
- In addition, type your first name, last name, email address, and date of birth. Then tap Next.
- Fill in the information from your government-issued ID.
- It’s also worth noting that you must be at least 18 years old to open a Payoneer account.
Step 2: Contact Details
- Choose your Country, Address, City/Town, and Postal/ZIP code on the next screen.
- Also, include your current working mobile phone number.
- This number can be used to recover a forgotten password or to update the information later.
- On that mobile phone number, you’ll get a verification code.
- Simply enter the verification code within the time limit of 30 seconds. Then press the Next button.
Step 3: Security Details
- On the next screen, you must enter some security information.
- Set a password for your Payoneer account first.
- Also, input your identity document information.
- This could contain your passport, national ID, and driver’s license.
- Lastly, input the captcha code provided.
- Then, to proceed, click Next.
Step 4: Payment Method
- In this stage, you must enter your bank account information in order to withdraw your Payoneer funds.
- As a result, fill in the blanks with your bank account type, currency, bank name, account name, and account number.
- Lastly, click the Submit button after agreeing to the terms.
Step 5: Review in Progress
- That concludes our discussion. Your application has been submitted successfully.
- The review procedure will now begin.
- You will receive an email confirmation of the review within 3 business days.
Step 6: Submit Documents
- It’s critical to keep your Payoneer account up to date with the proper documentation in order to finish the review procedure.
- Sign in to Payoneer with your email address and password to do so.
- Navigate to Settings > Verification Center.
- You’ll get a notification to submit the necessary documents here.
- This could include government identification, passports, evidence of residency, driver’s licenses, utility bills, and bank account verification.
- Check that the documents are legitimate and not expired before submitting them.
- The document must also be easily visible. Please do not send a cropped image.
- Further delays could be caused by small photos and unclear papers.
- JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, and PDF formats are all acceptable.
- Additionally, ensure that the document is smaller than 3MB in size.
- If you’re submitting numerous documents, make sure to submit each one separately.
- Lastly, go over the papers and upload them. Then press the Submit button.
- On the screen, a notice stating that the document was successfully uploaded will display.
- You’ll get an email saying, ‘Your Payoneer account is successfully approved,’ within a few business days.
Steps to Create a Payoneer Account without Bank Account
- Create an account on Fiverr.com.
- Under the Selling tab, go to the Settings menu and select Earnings.
- Tap on Withdrawal choices on the following screen.
- Open the Payoneer Bank Transfer option from the three Withdrawal options.
- Visit the Payoneer registration page.
- Complete the registration process at the end.
- That concludes our discussion. You can open a Payoneer account without having a bank account in this way.
List of websites that pay through Payoneer
- Amazon Affiliate Program
In this video, we are gonna show you how to open account on Payoneer 2021:
Generally, Payoneer is the greatest online payment solution for withdrawing money/cash earned online directly into your local bank account. It can also be used on online buying platforms. Use Payoneer instead of Paypal if your country does not support it. Furthermore, any international internet money transactions no longer require the use of risky third-party payment services.