Modern-day web browsers such as Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and others include an embedded copy of Flash. Thus, if you are running a Windows 10 PC, you can have up to 4 copies of Adobe Flash Player: one for Firefox, one for Opera, one for Microsoft Edge, one for Internet Explorer, respectively. Also, you may get instances where two Flash players are running simultaneously, one installed in Windows, trying to parse the data and the other installed in Chrome as a single plugin.
At such times, you may want to uninstall or remove one of the versions of Adobe Flash Player. This guide walks you through the process of uninstalling the Embedded Adobe Flash from Windows 10 computer.
How to completely uninstall & remove Adobe Flash Player from Windows 10
First of all, you need to log in with your administrative account and turn off the Flash Player in your browser.
To completely remove Adobe Flash Player from your Windows 10 PC, follow these steps:
1. First, download Adobe Flash Uninstaller from this link.
2. Then, close all your programs including your browsers.
3. Once the file is downloaded, go to the folder that contains the “uninstall_flash_player.exe” file and double-click on the file to run Adobe Flash Uninstaller.
4. Click Unintall to remove Adobe Flash Player from your computer.. It executes on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the Windows operating systems.
5. After that, go to the following paths and delete all the files
6. Reboot your system.
Then launch your browser and check the status of Flash Player.
Checkout this video to illustrate this guide:
Also, you can use this Flash Removal Tool to uninstall Flash from your PC.
Hope something helps you.