We’ll be using the free, open-source software PDFsam.
PDFsam is a free and open source desktop application to split, merge, extract pages, rotate and mix PDF files.
How To Merge PDF Files Into One in Windows 11/10/8/7
1. Download and install PDFsam on your computer.
2. Open PDFsam.
3. Click “Merge.”
4. Drag and drop the PDFs you want to combine into the new window. You can also click the “Browse” button at the top-left.
6. Select Options, if you want to normalize page size, add footers, or include a table of contents.
7. Click “Run” at the bottom.
8. Click “Open Folder” to see your new PDF file.
In this video, we are gonna show you how to merge PDF files into one with a Windows PC:
Hope something helps you.