Microsoft recently introduced Windows 11, the latest version of Windows, and stated that rather than creating a new version, the new version would concentrate on the creation of strong and innovative features via software updates. Microsoft has announced that all customers who have a legitimate copy of Windows 7 or above will be able to upgrade to Windows 11 for free.
If you’re looking for a solution to the question, “How can I activate Windows 11 for free?”. And how can I get a free copy of Windows 11? As you may be aware, updating to Windows is completely free. So all you’ll need is a legitimate copy of Windows that you’ve purchased or already updated.
How To Activate Windows 11 For Free
Microsoft has known for years that they have been trying to restrict piracy of their goods. Some may claim that Microsoft actively encourages individuals to steal their goods.
So in this post, we’ll talk you how to activate Windows 11 for free without using a product key:
1. Using ISO files instead of an upgrade to Windows 11: ISO files may be used to get the most recent version of Windows 11 Professional. If you’ve ever installed a previous version of Windows, I’m certain you’ll have no trouble upgrading to Windows 11.
2. How to activate WIndows 11 in a Non-obvious way: You don’t need to activate WIndows 11 until after you’ve installed Windows 7 and it’s activated. To obtain Windows 11, you must upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.
3. Another method to Upgrade to Windows 11: If you already have Windows 7 or Windows 8 active and your Windows 11 is completely activated, you won’t need to purchase Windows 11.
You may not believe me, but this method for “How to activate Windows 11 without a product key” is the most effective.
4. An original method.
Basically, I think upgrading to Windows 11 is a really easy process.
Step 1. Open Settings on Windows 11.
Step 2. Select Update & Security.
Step 3. Click ACtivation on the right-hand side of the windows.
Step 4. Go to the Windows 11 Store and make a purchase.
5. Activate with Windows Loader: If you have a Windows 7 Ultimate And are unable to activate it using MS-Toolkit or any other method, you can try activating Windows 7 Ultimate with Windows Loader. To do that, download and launch Windows Loader software and allow it to activate your Windows; this works in the same way as MS Toolkit.
6. Activate using Microsoft Toolkit: We would recommend you use this approach unless you have a Windows 7 PC since the Microsoft Toolkit software allows you to activate and install product keys for every Windows version except Windows 7 Ultimate, as well as any Microsoft Office product key.
Upgrade to Windows 11 for free
Windows 11 is a free update for any users who have a legitimate copy of Windows 7 or above according to a Microsoft spokesperson. However, this deal will officially expire on Friday, so don’t wait to get it before it’s too late. Time is running out for you. The update will cost &119 for the Home edition and $119 for The Professional version after July 29. Personally, that sum of money is sufficient to cover my rent for the month, therefore there is no reason for me to refuse.
Windows 11 is a free update for any users who have a legitimate copy of Windows 7 or above, according to a Microsoft spokesperson. However, this deal will officially expire on Friday. So don’t wait to get it before it’s too late. Time is running out for you. The update will cost $119 for the Home edition and $119 for the Professional version after July 29. Typically, that sum of money is sufficient to cover my rent for the month, therefore there is nos reason for me to refuse.