One day, you suddenly forgot Windows 7 password. You realize you forgot what set up! You to try different combinations of numbers and letters but only show notifications “The username or password is incorrect”. What do you do now? But don’t worry, there’s a really easy method to reset password windows 7.
How to Reset Windows 7 Password
In this article, we will show you 6 easy steps to reset Windows 7 password.
- Step 1: First of all, you need to restart your computer, then you press “F8″.
- Step 2: Next you select “Safe Mode”.
- Step 3: You click “Administrator” login.
- Step 4: You open “Start menu” > “Control Panel” > “Add and remove user accounts“.
- Step 5: You select “Remove your password”. Then, a new window display you click “Remove password”.
- Step 6: Finally you restart your PC again. If you want to change Windows password, you select ”Change your password”.
That’s all there is to it. Have Fun!
Try To Guess the Forgot windows 7 password
Since most passwords, you are often set up by the places, people and things in your everyday life. Could your Windows 7 password have had anything to do with:
- Your home or office address?
- A very often dialed telephone number?
- Anything from your childhood?
- A favorite number? a favorite place? a favorite food? etc
- The name of yourself, a friend, family member, or pet?
- A loved one’s birthday?
- A combination of any of the above?
We hope you also share this guide with your friends over the social network so that they can also know How to reset password on windows 7 if they forgot windows 7 password. It’s also the best way to which you can let others support us. Thank you.