Many iOS users reported “Calendar Invitation – Your response to the Invitation Cannot be sent” message on their Apple iPhone or iPad, but there’s a method to deal with it.
Calendar apps are helpful, but sometimes certain problems can happen, and many users reported “Your response to the invitation cannot be sent error” message in the Calendar app.
In this tutorial, we’re going to tackle this problem and show you how to fix it.
How to Fix Calendar Invitation Cannot Be Sent On iPhone/iPad
Method 1. Reset Calendar app
1. Navigate to your iOS device (iPhone or iPad) Setting.
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Now choose the account that you use and turn the Calendars off.
4. Wait one minute and turn the Calendar on again.
5. Restart your iPhone or iPad and check if that helps.
Method 2. Turn off the Calendar app
1. On your iOS device go to Settings.
2. Choose Your Name > Cloud.
3. Find the Calendars app and disable it.
4. Wait for a few moments and turn it on.
5. Restart your iPhone or iPad and check if the problem is still there.
Method 3. Update iOS to the latest version
Updating your iPhone to the latest version of iOS may fix this problem. Here are the steps:
1. On your iOS device navigate to Settings > General > Software Update.
2. If you see that a software update is available, tap it to download and install it.
3. Once your system is up to date, check if the issue is resolved.
This has been an annoying problem for a while, and Apple will most likely fix it for good through the software update.
Hope something helps you.