Are you getting PC error Your pc needs to be repaired 0xc000000d? We’ve got the methods for you.
Error code 0xc000000d is a Windows error that happens when the system cannot boot to Windows due to messy PC boot configuration.
The error message occurs in a Blue screen display with the message Your PC needs to be repaired.
The causes of this issue include incomplete Windows installation, incorrect BIOS settings, system failure, and HDD corruption.
Users reported similar errors which can be solved using the same solutionss listed in this apost:
- your pc/device needs to be repaired 0xc00000e
- your pc/device needs to be repaired 0xc0000225
- windows 10 your pc/device needs to be repaired winload.exe
- windows 10 transfer hdd to ssd your pc/device needs to be repaired
Let’s fix it.
How to Fix Boot Error Code 0xc000000d in Windows 10
Method 1: Create a Recovery Drive
The easiest method of fixing PC error code 0xc00000d is by creating a recovery disk. Recovery disk allows your PC reverts back to its default settings; so the error will be fixed.
But if your PC is running Windows 10 OS, you can create a recovery drive from another Windows 10 PC or laptop. Here are the steps to create a recovery drive:
1. Insert a USB flash drive into a computer not affected by the error problem.
2. Click on Start mentu, type “Create a Recovery Drive” and select Create a Recovery Drive from the results list.
3. Follow the Create Recovery Drive wizard.
4. After creating the recovery drive, restart your system.
5. Now you need to boot your PC with the USB flash drive and follow the prompts to perform system recovery.
This method will ensure that your PC is able to boot successfully into Windows.
Method 2. Run Startup Repair.
In addition, you can also run Startup Repair to fix the error code 0xc00000d issue on your PC.
The startup may be corrupted due to irregularities stemming from your Windows installation.
1. First, you need to create a Windows bootable USB or DVD drive.
Go to this source, to make USB a bootable device for Windows 10.
2. Plug in the bootable USB or DVD and boot Windows from it.
3. When the Windows Setup window appears, choose the language to install, Time and Currency format, and the keyboard or input method.
4. Click on Repair your computer and choose Troubleshoot.
5. Click on Advanced options, choose Automatic Repair, and then choose the Operating System.
6. After the repair process, follow the prompts notification to boot up your Windows PC.
Method 3. Use Command Prompt
Another method of fixing the error code 0xc00000d issue is to use Command Prompt in the troubleshooting menu to fix the error problem.
However, you should create a bootable device for your PC before you proceed. Here’s how to do this:
1. Follow steps 1 – 4 in Method 2 above.
2. Click on Troubleshoot and then click on Advanced options.
3. Choose Command Prompt. Type the following four commands in the following order:
4. After entering the commands, type “exit” and press Enter and wait for the process to be completed.
5. Restart your system to boot into Windows.
In this video, we are gonna show you how to fix Windows 10 Error Code 0xc000000d BCD problems.
Hope something helps you.