If Windows Insider Program settings not showing up on your Windows 10 and 11 system, this post may help you to resolve the problem.
In Windows operating system you can configure Windows Insider Program settings to get Insider Preview builds. Also you can select the Windows Insider Channel from which you want to download Windows insider preview builds. In case if you want to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11, you need to correctly configure Windows Insider Program settings. Also, to make sure that you continue to get preview builds, these settings must be aligned properly. If Windows Insider Program settings not showing up on your system, try these methods below:
Thus it seems like a common problem and many users have already received this issue. When you navigate to Windows Insider Program settings, nothing is shown. You can’t configure any settings under this case. This prevents you from getting preview builds of your choice.
Method 1. Via Services snap-in
1. Press Windows + R, type services.msc in run box. Click OK.
2. In Services, find the Connected User Experiences and Telemetry service. As you are facing this issue, the service may be set to Disabled and might not be running.
3. Double click on this service to open its properties. In the property sheet, choose Automatic next to Startup type. Click Apply and then click on Start button to initiate the service.
4. Once this service is running and set to Automatic Start up type, click OK.
Now you can check if problem is resolved by going to Windows Insider Program settings.
Method 2. Via Registry
1. Press Windows + R, type regedit in run box. Click OK.
2. Go to the following path:
3. Edit or create the AllowTelemetry registry DWORD (REG_DWORD) to make sure it is set to Value data 3.
4. You can close Registry Editor and restart your system, after that issue must be fixed.
Refer this video to illustrate above methods: