When I try to launch a game or a program, you may see the following message:
“The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.”
In this tutorial, learn how to fix “The code execution cannot proceed because msvcp140.dll was not found.” error on your Windows computer.
You may also like: How To Fix Missing DLL Files Errors on Windows 10/8/7
[Solved] MSVCP140.dll was not found | Quickly & Easily
The MSVCP140.dll file is part of the Visual C ++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 package. If MSVCP140.dll not found in your Windows computer, you can fix your problem by reinstalling the Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable package. To do so, follow these steps:
1. First, open Control Panel and navigate to Programs and Features.
2. Uninstall the 2015 and/or 2017 versions of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables, if they are installed on your System.
3. Visit the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 download page, select the correct language, and then click Download.
4. Choose the appropriate file for your version of Windows (x86 for the 32-bit version or x64 for the 64-bit version of Windows).
5. After that, double click it, and follow the instructions to install it.
6. Once that is installed, restart your Windows PC.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to fix PUBG MSVCP140.DLL missing error
That’s about it. Let me know how it went down in the comments below.