FIX: Search bar not working in Windows 11
- The Search bar not working is one of the most prevalent problems on any OS, but this detailed post will teach you how to fix it with Windows 11.
- The first step is to check for general updates for your operating system.
- If the Search bar in Windows 11 isn’t working, running the OS troubleshooter will undoubtedly assist.
- Another effective method you should explore is restarting particular settings from Task Manager.
To fix various PC problems, we recommend Restoro PC Repair Tool:
This software will fix common computer faults, protect you from file loss, malware, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In these three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies.
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, choose Start Scan.
- To fix issues affecting your computer’s security and performance, choose Repair all.
Any version of Microsoft OS can get you into difficulty at times, and the most recent version is no exception. As a result, you’ll need to be ready for everything.
When it comes to difficulties, they might arise even with the most basic and regularly used options, such as the Taskbar, Search bar, or Start menu.
We’ve chosen to give the most useful remedies in this article for when your Search bar in Windows 11 stops working.
You don’t need to be concerned about not being able to carry out our suggestions because they very resemble to what we know from the previous OS design.
What can I do if the Search bar is not working in Windows 11?
1. Restart your PC
1. Tap the Windows key.
2. Tap on the Power icon.
3. Choose Restart.
The first thing to do if you’re having problems with common and basic options like the Search bar is to restart your computer.
As a result, this option will assist you in ensuring that the problem is not merely a one-time random bug.
2. Check for Windows updates
1. Navigate to Settings.
2. Navigate to Windows Update.
3. Choose Check for updates.
3. Run the troubleshooter to make the Search bar work in Windows 11
1. Go to Settings.
2. Navigate to System.
3. On the right side, pull down and choose Troubleshoot.
4. Choose Other troubleshooter, search for Search and Indexing then and tap on the Run button.
4. Restart the Windows Search
1. Tap Windows key, then enter Task Manager and choose it.
2. Tap on the Details tab.
3. Search for SearchUI.exe, then right-click on it, and select End task in the Name column
4. Choose End process once you’re noticed to end SearchUI.exe.
5. Reset your PC
1. Go to Settings.
2. Navigate to System, choose Recovery then.
3. Choose Reset this PC, tap on the Reset PC button then.
If all of these solutions don’t work, you should visit the Microsoft Support website and describe your issue by submitting a ticket to the dedicated help team.
We made care to give only the greatest solutions, following the model of every guide. So, if your Search bar in Windows 11 isn’t working, the options stated above are ideal.
A comprehensive Windows 11 build evaluation will undoubtedly aid your understanding of the newest OS’s design characteristics, check it.
Please share your opinions in the comments area.