In this post, learn how to fix Logitech G933 Mic not working issue in Windows 10/8/7.
The headset microphone for many Logitech G933 users isn’t operating properly. They are unable to communicate with others via the headset microphone.
Don’t be concerned if you’re having this issue. Using one of the options provided below, you should be able to solve the problem quickly.
Fixes to try
It’s possible that you won’t have to try all of them. Simply work your way down the list until you discover one that suits your needs.
- Allow access to your headset microphone (for Windows 10 users)
- Check your microphone device settings
- Update your audio drivers
- Troubleshoot hardware issues
Method 1: Allow access to your headset microphone (for Windows 10 users)
Before you may utilize your headset microphone, you must first provide access to your Windows 10 system and your application. To double-check, go to:
1. Go to the lower left corner of your screen and click the Start button, then the Settings icon.
2. Choose Privacy.
3. Choose Microphone.
4. Select Change, then ensure that Microphone for this device is enabled.
5. Make sure Allow apps to access your microphone is turned on.
Perhaps, this has resolved your microphone problem. If that doesn’t work, there are three other options.
Method 2: Check your microphone device settings
Your computer’s Logitech G933 mic may be disabled or not set as the default device. Alternatively, the microphone volume is set at an extremely low level, preventing it from clearly recording your voice. To double-check these settings, go to:
1) To open the Run dialog, hold down the Windows logo key and press the R key on your keyboard at the same time, then type “control” and tap Enter.
2) Choose Large icons from the View by drop-down menu in Control Panel.
3) Choose Sound.
4) Click the Recording tab, then right-click any empty spot in the device list and select Show Disabled Devices from the context menu.
5) Right-click the Headset Microphone and choose Enable.
6) Right-click it again and choose Set as Default Device.
7) Right-click Headset Microphone and choose Properties.
8) Go to the Levels tab and drag the volume slider to the large value.
9) Choose OK, then choose OK.
Try it out now that your headset’s microphone is enabled and configured as the default device, and you’ve increased the microphone volume. If it does, you’ve found the solution.
Method 3: Update your audio drivers
If you’re using an improper or outdated audio or headset driver, the mic on your Logitech G933 headset won’t operate. As a result, you should update the driver to see whether it resolves the problem.
You have the option of manually or automatically updating your driver. We won’t go over the manual method because it’s time-consuming, complicated, and potentially dangerous. We also don’t endorse it unless you have a strong understanding of computers.
Automatically updating your driver, on the other hand, is a breeze. Simply install and run Driver Easy, and it will automatically detect and install all of the devices on your PC that require new drivers. Here’s how to put it to good use.
1) First, download and install Driver Easy on your computer.
2) Launch Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) To get the most recent and accurate driver for your sound device, click the Update icon next to it or headset.
You can also update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer by clicking the Update All option in the bottom right corner. (You’ll be prompted to upgrade to the Pro version if you don’t already have it when you click Update All.)
Restart your computer after updating the driver for your Logitech G933 headset. After that, log in again to test if the microphone is operational.
Method 4: Troubleshoot hardware issues
If your headset microphone still doesn’t work, it’s likely that your computer or headset has a hardware problem. There are a few things you must do in this circumstance.
To begin, connect your headset to another port on your computer. This should take care of any issues you’re having with the port you’re using.
If changing the port doesn’t help, try connecting your headset to another computer to check if it helps. If it happens, you should seek guidance from your computer’s manufacturer.
If nothing else works, the problem could be with your headset. Then you should seek assistance from Logitech or get your headset serviced.
In this video, we are gonna show you how to fix Logitech G933 Mic not working issue in Windows 10:
Hope something helps you.