In this tutorial, learn how to fix Error at loading of IPPcv library Photoshop 2021 in Windows 10.
If you receive the following error:
“Error at loading of ippCV library
Your application is dynamically linked with Intel(R) IPP libraries version 2020.0.1.
No DLL from the list below is found an the system search path:
ippcvm7.dll (the most suitable for your CPU)
Please provide a path to at least one of them.”
Despite what Adobe is saying officially, Photoshop 2021 does NOT require support of SSE4.2 to run.
The real issue is that:
– IPP libraries optimized for SSE3 are missing from distribution (they are available from Intel)
– OpenCV library was build with SSE4.2 requirement
Here is the fix.
How To Fix Error At Loading Of ippCV Library Photoshop 2021 – Application Dynamically Linked Intel
1. First, click here to download the pack of libs.
2. Extract the downloaded file.
3. Copy all the files to Photoshop 2021 installation directory (overwrite opencv_world440.dll when requested).
This fixes the problem an PS runs just fine.
Checkout this video to illustrate this guide:
That’s about it.