Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows (32 bit / 64 bit)
The Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 driver is useful if you’re using a Qualcomm-powered device and want to flash the stock ROM or unbrick a dead device. It will work with any Android device that has a Qualcomm processor. Follow the entire method here if you’re having trouble transferring data or soft bricking your phone. This article will show you how to get the Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows. We will also give you step-by-step guidance on how to install or update this driver.
Your Windows PC will not be able to detect your Android smartphone and flash it with Qualcomm Flash Tool, QFIL, or other tools until the Qualcomm USB Driver is installed. It’s that simple. As a result, if you’re a power user or a developer who works on a PC, this will be handy. We’ve included both direct and manual installation techniques in this article. Continue reading to the end. Let’s take a quick look at the QDLoader USB Driver.
- What is Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver?
- Steps to Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows (Direct Method)
- Manually Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows.
- Update Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver (Manually)
What is Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver?
The Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver is a necessary tool for connecting your Snapdragon processor-based device to a Windows PC. The Qualcomm USB Driver is required since most prominent manufacturers employ Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets in their devices. It will ensure that the connection between your PC and your Android device is robust and stable. It will also assist you in transferring files flashed on your smartphone to your PC.
The Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader driver makes it easier to flash stock firmware or any other file using ADB & Fastboot tools like Nokia OST, Mi Flash Tool, Odin Flash Tool, LGUP tool, and others. The computer will not correctly identify your connected Android device unless you install the USB driver. Users of Qualcomm devices can recover or unbrick their devices by flashing them with the QPST utility.
- Applicable for any smartphone running Qualcomm chipset.
- Download and install ADB Drivers on your PC.
- You will require a Windows PC or Laptop (7/8/8.1/10) and a USB Cable.
- Qualcomm USB 32-bit | Download
- Qualcomm USB 64-bit | Download
- Standard USB Driver (Qualcomm) | Download
Steps to Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows (Direct Method)
We’ve included screenshots of the installation process. Make sure you follow the steps exactly.
Warning: GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any boot loops or crashes or any damage to your devices while/after following this guide. Do it at your own risk.
- Download Qualcomm Driver from the given link and extract it to your computer.
- Select a 32-Bit or 64-Bit arrangement based on your Operating System version.
- Select “Free Bld” as the Setup and then click the Next button.
- Accept the licensing agreement’s conditions to complete the installation process.
- To begin the driver installation, press the Install button. Please be patient.
- That is all there is to it. To complete the process, press the Finish button.
Manually Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows.
- Download the Qualcomm Driver Package from the link above and extract it.
- Windows will identify your device if you install ADB and Minimal Fastboot drivers.
- On your Android device, enable USB debugging. You can achieve this by simply following the directions provided:
- Settings > About Phone > tap 7 times on the Build Number. This will enable Developer options on it.
- Return to the main Settings menu, select Developer settings, and enable USB Debugging.
- Use a USB cord to connect your smartphone to your computer.
- After that, boot your device into “EDL Mode” or “Download Mode.”
- By pressing and holding the Shift key while right-clicking your mouse, you can open the Command Window. Here, select Open Command Window here.
- To check if the device is connected, type the following command and press the Enter key.
- A device serial code will appear on the screen. This indicates that it has been successfully connected. After that, proceed to the next step.
- To enter Download Mode (EDL Mode), type the following command and press enter:
adb reboot edl
- Open the Control Panel > Device Manager on your computer to install the driver.
- Even if the device driver isn’t installed properly, you’ll see your device listed there.
- Right-click QHSUSB BULK and select Update Driver Software from the context menu.
- A pop-up window will open, prompting you to choose Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click the Browse option and navigate to the Qualcomm QDLoader Driver Package folder that has been unzipped.
- The system will begin installing drivers on its own. If it requests any permissions, give them.
- Otherwise, go ahead and choose Install this driver software anyway.
- To complete the installation, click the Close button.
- In the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM10) section, you will notice that the driver software has been successfully updated.
- Enjoy! You have completed the installation of the driver on your computer.
Update Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver (Manually)
These are the procedures to update your Qualcomm USB Drivers if you already have them installed.
- Follow the same instructions as before until you see “QHSUSB BULK.”
- Select Update Driver Software from the context menu by right-clicking on it.
- To manually update QDLoader Software, select Browse my computer for driver software in a new dialog box.
- Select the previously extracted QDLoader drivers folder from the PC using the “Browse” option.
- The Qualcomm driver installation procedure will begin on your PC system and may take a few moments to complete.
- You’ll get a notice that says Windows Can’t Verify the driver software’s Publisher.
- To continue, select the option to “Install the driver software anyway.”
- Then, to close the window, click the Finish button.
- Return to “Device Manager.” Under the PORT (COM and LPT) area, look for “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008[COM 10]”.
- You’ve completed the task! Your PC’s drivers have been successfully installed/updated.
If you’re unfamiliar with this driver or the installation or updating process, these simple steps may appear to be difficult. However, it’s worth noting that Qualcomm drivers are always installed along with some tool or software packages associated with Qualcomm devices.
As a result, we recommend checking the installed drivers from the Device Manager option before installing the driver. Don’t uninstall it if it was installed without your knowledge. Simply follow the procedures above to manually update it.
We hope you find this tutorial to be helpful. If something goes wrong or you don’t understand the instructions that correspond to your PC/Laptop, you can restart the entire manual installation process. Please leave your questions in the comments section.