In this tutorial, learn how to add or install Microsoft Store for those who are running Windows 10 LTSB/LTSC. However, if you are on ANY other Windows 10 version and you’ve uninstalled the Store by accident, you can also use this tutorial to get back the app.
Windows 10 LTSC (formerly known as LTSB) is the lightest, fastest and most stable version of Windows. It doesn’t include inbox apps, so you might notice that there’s no Microsoft Store as well. And without the Microsoft Store app, you won’t be able to install UWP or PWA apps from the Store.
Install/Add Microsoft Store to Windows 10 LTSB/LTSC/ANY Version
Here are the steps on how to add/install/reinstall Microsoft Store:
1. To begin, visit this source to download the tool.
2. Next, extract the contents of the ZIP file using WinRAR.
3. Now, turn on the Developer mode. This setting is available in the Settings app. To access it, go to Settings > Update & Security > For Developers and select “Developer mode”. Select the “Yes” button once the confirmation prompt shows up.
4. Go back to the extracted archive / folder. Right-click on the Add-Store.cmd to run the file as administrator. You may see some errors, but just ignore them.
5. After the tool finishes its job, restart your computer to complete the installation.
In this video, we are gonna show you how you can install/re-install the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 LTSC, LTSB or Any Version: